Mynordstrom is the official portal for Nordstrom employees. If you are a current Nordstrom employee or have just been hired by Nordstrom, Mynordstrom is Nordstrom’s online employee portalis the online site to visit to view your upcoming work hours, past pay stubs, benefit plans or to edit your dates.
The Mynordstrom portal was previously www.Mynordstrom.com. However, for security reasons, the site now redirects to a secure address at https://directaccess.nordstrom.com/OA_HTML/AppsLogin.
Are you having trouble logging in? Here is a guide
We all know that technology can be too much for everyone. For example, there are some common hardware and software problems that we sometimes overlook. Well, MyNordstrom.com also has some standard methods that you can use to fix these problems on your own.
- Verify that your internet connection is working by loading another website. If the problem is with the portal and its service, the other site can load without any problem.
- Make sure you are on the correct page that you should be able to access at mynordstrom.com. Otherwise, just click on the direct link: https://directaccess.nordstrom.com/OA_HTML/AppsLogin.
- If your credentials do not work, verify that they are correct and that your password and employee number have been entered in the appropriate fields. Make sure Caps Lock is disabled on the keyboard. Passwords are case-sensitive.
- If your credentials are not recognized, you are probably a new user and should click “Request password, reset or forget”.
- Sometimes the web browser is the cause of the problem. In this case, delete your cookies and search data or update to the latest version if you have not already done so. Sometimes trying a different browser or device is also effective.
- Try connecting from another device, such as a B. B. A. B. device from your cell phone or other computer.
- Try to open a browser other than your normal browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Edge or others) and log in with a different browser.
- Here are some general tips to help you solve some of the problems. If you have other problems that you cannot solve on your own, you can always contact customer service.